Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Why I started smoking

Why I started Smoking

I was like this01

I saw a gal
she was like this...

02

 

I liked her so much that i told a lot of lies to her.
example "u r soooo cute"03 

I promised her a lot..04

I gave her costly gifts on feb 14th.. like this...

05 

I gave her a shock like this when she accepted my proposal06

I used to talk whole night and do this at office...

07 

When ever i go out with my gal friend , My friends used to gimme this look08

there I give them a pose like this

09 

At last my gal friend gave the roses to me like this...  and went away10

i dont know what to do…..

11 

so I  started smoking...12

Contributed By: Harshul Varshney
AMU, Aligarh

Best Email Forwards

Subscribe to Best Email Forwards by Email

To get these mails directly in your inbox, please Enter your email address:

No comments:

Post a Comment